Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Chapter 13 - Back to Reality



-_-" .....i feel so sad, i guess i wont be taking any more photo sessions and since jinming will be back next week, i will just return the DSLR. Having dreams of taking better photos has been so unrealistic, perhaps i will just end it with the last outing this coming weekend.

Lifes cruel, my exam starts next week and i am in a mess when it comes to Java programming. i haven not even start my project. well, it is all my fault. I kept thinking i would have enough time and that i have friends who studies Java to help out in my revision and project.

I was Dead wrong, -_- unexpectedly, those that claim to help if i ever needed was never free. Back to basic, i have to start all over again, from those that i learn from day 1. Gonna wake up my idea instead of relying and pleaing for any help.
No, i am not blaming anyone, it was all my bad for being over "i know u will help me" concept.

Nowdays i get tense up so much , unable to get to sleep. Think i will have to start dosage on my sleeping pills again, been to the doc, thats what he recommanded too.

Now i can only hope to hit my sales quota for the next 2 months , to finish my Java project in 3 weeks, and to prepare for the 2 final papers within 1 month.

What a sad life, the air seems to be choking me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jiayou , Dave....