Monday, October 22, 2007

Chapter 12 - Second Photo shoot at Mount Faber and Esplanade


Well, Sat has been a very tiring day. at 5.15am i started my journey to Mount Faber..YES , i really mean MOUNT FABER and by foot (Climbing up Mount Faber was yet another torture!). It has been 10 years since i went there and this time instead of going there lovely dovey with some gal! (lol, as if i could manage to get one there with me) i went there to get the first glimsp of the sunrise!

here are some photos. dont expect it to be too good as i didnt do any editing to it at all. Just wanted to show you guys/ gals the real beautiful side of the sunrise. (ps..It was cloudy and it started to rain all of a sudden...-_- guess i went at the wrong day)


On way way there by foot, passing the PIE.

Mount Faber


On Top of Mount Faber, yes, this was a bad pic, Blur but i still like it.


As the sky starts to brighten up.


Beautiful Clouds~












Clouds starting to clear and can see the orange sun rising!





My Nightmare! Rain all of a sudden!


Hid here, protecting the cam and my trusy laptop waiting for rain to stop.
(i had wanted to buy a can of coke from this "bistro" when it opened, here is the following conversation)

me : Eh, mr, u got sell coke here anot?
The worker : "looks at me" Got, but 1 can is 7 dollars.
me : "Opens mouths" Huh! 7 dollars?
The worker : ya, cos here is "Shang Ding" (The Peak) ma. Even the coffe here cost S$6.00+.
me : -_-" , and walks away.


The rain started to get smaller and i made my way home -_- sway sia. reached
home ard 10am le.

Took a short nap before waking up for school , after that i went to meet Daniel at Esplanade at 5pm,who gave me a lots of tips sharing his knowledge on photography. Thanks Daniel!

I had invited a friend to do a photo shoot in the evening(hehe, needed a model) sadly to say was rejected -_- so i decided to continue the shoot till night. After Daniel went home, i took a walk to clake quay and snapped some photos! Hoho, i hope i did improve on the shots!
Here are the random photos -



Esplanade



























Clark Quay








Favorite Pic of the day!

Going through all the photos , i know i still have a long way to go, but i am sure i have definately improved. well, most people would post their best photos on their blogs, but Hell no!, not for me. Posting and ugly photos here just reminds me to improve, to be better and not made anymore mistakes on the exposure and the shutter speed, how to find the best spot and to judge the better angle. During this trip, i had learn alot. Hope during the next trip i would get to take other types of Photo themes and find my own style.

No comments: