Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Chapter 11 - First Photo shoot (Officially First day)

Thanks to jinming who borrowed me his Canon SLR 350D, i went for my First Official So-called Night Photo shooting after my classes (10++) all by myself. Armed with a camera i started walking towards "Las Vegas" the famous NightClub in sg.

Although still a noobie when it comes to photography esp night shoots, I switch my GUTS to 120% blast and start snapping away. But!, the ah peks..and nightclub girls were like staring at me . LOL. i might have looked too much like those "Gou Zai Dui" or perhaps "Private investigator". Feeling the pressure, i walked swiftly away, ignoring those stares. sad to say, my first attemped was so horribe. I guess i was kinda nervious , and couldnt get any decent shots, the end products were so blur that i deleted them.

My aim was to get to "Central" located somemore to the old "MOMO". but along the way, i kept getting destracted by certain objects and scenaries that i soon reliased that i had sway way out of my destination.

I went past Riverside Hotel, The Gallery Hotel, Cut through some expensive looking private estates, Mohammad Sultan, Taking photos along the way.

I realise that although i enjoyed taking Photos so much that i had almost walked 8-10km +- . Mind was was like "walk, and u can find more inspiration and take more chio fotos" LOL. also i realised that i could only master taking night pic. Why you say? COS , i got to work Monday to sat + 3 classes a week ending at night. The only free time i am getting in the day would be sunday where i have to relax myself with the family and frds.

Here are some more decent looking photos..i just gotta say, i still have a long way to go, need more tips to taking better pics at night -_-

PS : It is really very stress holding the cam -_- , if i scrtch it, Jinmings gonna kill me.




At The Gallery Hotel







Where is used to stay



Mohammad Sultan (Fade away into the past, so quiet there)


My Best (So-called...) Photo of the night!

No comments: