Monday, July 23, 2007

Chapter 5 - Life is like a game

Look, you you really think abt it, life is like a game.
Everyday is like a new stage

- You wake up (Console on)
- Start the day day (choose to start the game at the latest saved game)
- Buys breakfast (Buys health and mana pots to fill up your tummy)
- goes to work (rooms the world)
- Endure the insults by customer, does all the work given to you and do ur best to help your colleagues / customers (kills any evil mob u see on the way, and help out the needly)
- and you end the day killing the stage boss - the king of the day before saving your game and shutting the console for it to rest

YES! i got owned by the stage boss today. its is non other then the PRAWN DUMPLING NODDLE AUNTIE.

Unsuspectly, i approched the auntie for a bowl of noodle, intending to reward myself after a hard day at work. The Big sign board says “水饺面”
When the rewarding bowl of noodle arrived at my table, i picked up the chopstick, helping myself to the noodles.
It was like "OMG, wth! you call this noodles!" Yes~those words float through my mind.
The noodle was like rubber, not really having any taste too.
Then came the Final Fatal Blow, the Last Boss SPECIAL - The PRAWN DUMPLING ATTACK

When i put it into my mouth and giving it a bite, what i felt was cold fillings of the dumpling and the feeling was almost raw. WTF, the prawn dumpling was half cook!
The pork meat in it was almost watery and scattered...

I gave the auntie a glance. I guess she noticed my horrified look, and was looking at me too. For a second, our eyes met. But her looks (you know those firece last stage bosses looks) kept me from voicing my opinions. And she was further backed by a male worker chopping onions beside her.

Utterly defeated today. I only ate those that could be eated...and left the domain of sucky food.Yes a new record, 3 mintes of eating..i swore never to be back there again.

Pauses the game (lies down to watch TV) , 5 hours more to off console (going to sleep)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LoLz~ Chill~~~~

But btw, where's the stall situated? Please lemme know, so I won't visit it~

*sayangs*