Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Chapter 3 - 死了都要爱!

It has been the most depessing day at work and the most low morale month in the entire year.
My body's breaking up, my mind is almost going through a Black hole and i pity the death of the billion brain cells in my head. Reaching home only at 9pm+ today after work, i approched the kopi uncle ,armed with 70cents in my hand. "

Kopi 'O' " 1 packet, i said.

With it i went home with the Kopi O in my hand, with me in a terrible mood, i was earnesly looking for something like songs or mtv to tune my mood. Going through You-tubee , i saw the ONE . THE ONE has certainly somehow perk me up. So i decide to share it. Courtesy of Ah ku who have shown me the Path (Link)a few days back. - 请看



She has done a good version SHIN "死了都要爱". For guys who dont really know of her, It was said that she was the First runner up in a Major Singing Competition (China) 1-2years back. If you think she suks, think again, u think u can do better?

No comments: